Grilling Good Eats: A Beginner's Guide to Grilling Kindle Edition, by Mike Thayer
How much charcoal should I use? How long does charcoal stay hot? What kind of grill should I buy? Which is better, gas or charcoal? Do I put the lid on or leave it off? How do I know if the steak is done?
- This is a grilling 'how to' resource for beginners, weekenders and experienced hands alike. There's something for everyone here, consider this a blueprint for backyard grilling.
- Featuring mouthwatering recipes for beef, chicken, pork, lamb, fish, veggies and specialty items like pizza, desserts and much more.
- Each chapter is dedicated to putting you on the path to becoming a grill master, from selecting the right cuts of meat at the store, to serving up that mouthwatering grilled fare that will have your guests reaching for seconds and begging you for the recipe.
- You'll love the flavorful recipes, from appetizers, to main dishes, to sides and desserts, complete with pictures, step-by-step instructions, tips and serving suggestions.
- It's all about the flavor, and this book will help you deliver it.
Set to release on October 31, you can pre-order the book now and it will be on you Kindle on Monday! Order Today.